Want to learn how a Dream Board can change your life? Want to understand the power of manifesting a vision larger than you could ever imagine? Have you been struggling to move to the next level of your life? Struggling to accomplish goals? In this article we are going to examine the idea of a Dream Board and how it can change your life.
The best way to achieve your goals is to keep them top of mind, so that you’re always consciously and subconsciously looking for ways to move yourself closer to them – and a Dream Board is the perfect tool to help you do that. By putting a Dream Board somewhere you can see every day, you will prompt yourself to visualize your ideal life on a regular basis. And that’s important because visualization activates the creative powers of your subconscious mind and programs your brain to notice available resources that were always there, but escaped your notice.
Through the Law of Attraction, visualization also magnetizes and attracts you to the people, resources, and opportunities you need to achieve your goal. By adding a visualization practice, like Dream Boards, to your daily routine, you will naturally become more motivated to reach your goals. You’ll start to unexpectedly do things that move you closer to your ideal life. Suddenly, you’ll find yourself volunteering to take on more responsibility at work, speaking out at staff meetings, asking more directly for what you want, and taking more risks in your personal and professional life – and experiencing bigger pay-off.
You can make a Dream Board in 5 simple steps:
1. Create a list of goals you’d like to achieve
2. Find pictures that represent your goals or symbolize the future you wish to create. Use photographs, magazine cutouts, images from the web, or whatever inspires you!
3. Make a collage out of all these images on a bulletin board, wall, or in a binder. Feel free to get creative! Consider including a picture of yourself in a happy moment.
4. Keep it neat. Avoid creating a cluttered or chaotic board - you don’t want to attract chaos into your life. Add motivational “affirmation words” and inspiring quotes that represent how you want to FEEL, like “courage,” “love,” or “imagination.”
5. Take a few moments to review your Dream Board every day, especially when you wake up and before you go to bed.
It takes time and commitment to create new habits, so be consistent when implementing them in your routine. Remember, your Dream Board should be used daily, but it should not be used excessively. Although a daily practice of visualization is vital, you don’t need to spend all day thinking about your goals for this technique to work. In fact, spending too much time in visualization can rob you of something essential – living in the moment. Daily rituals help to establish the right balance between thinking about the future and living in the moment. Start by picking a time during which you’ll review your goals and visualize your success. Ideally, do this twice a day – first thing in the morning and right before you go to bed. The process typically will take 10 minutes or less.
Research has revealed that images or scenes that are accompanied by intense emotion will stay locked in our memory forever. To multiply the effects:
1. Read your goals or affirmations out loud.
2. After each one, close your eyes and create the visual image of the completed goal or your dream life in your mind.
3. Add sound, smells, and tastes.
4. Add the emotions and bodily sensations you would be feeling if you had already achieved your goal.
5. Once you have visualized each goal as complete, it’s time to release.
6. Let go of your goals, and spend the rest of your day being in the present moment.
Never Doubt your instincts - Stay Humble Hustle Hard